"Christ is the reason for this school, let it be known to all who enter here."
We follow the Diocesan Curriculum for our Religious and Catholic Identity Programs. To view in depth visit: www.wnycatholicschools.org.
Our school religious programs provide for the spiritual growth and development of each child. The faculty emphasizes the fundamental truths of the Catholic Tradition, the understanding of Scripture, the celebration of the Liturgy and the Sacraments, and the daily-lived experience of our Catholic faith.
Creation, Jesus, God’s Gift, Our Family, God as Father, Son, Spirit; Jesus’ Family, the Church, Baptism, the Person of Jesus, Reconciliation, Eucharist, the Holy Spirit, the Mass.
Morality, Ten Commandments, Beatitudes, the Sacraments, Worship, Old Testament, Jesus, New Testament, Creed, Mystery and Mission of the Church.
Practicing our Faith:
- Daily Prayer
- Daily Faith Formaiton classes (please see above for content for various grades)
- Weekly Mass celebratations on Fridays at 9 a.m.
- Mass attendence on Holy Days of obligation at 9 a.m.
- Advent/Lenten Programs.
- Each classroom has a designated Saint.
- Regular Saint presentations by Mrs. Weiss.
- Service projects